Monday, January 26, 2009

Other people's children

When I say that I don't like other people's children, I'm not kidding. Generally, I like mine and a few others, and that's it. But Sofia and Vanessa (Gravy) are awesome kids. Sofia is smart and intuitive, and I've never seen another human so focused while watching TV. She already has her selective hearing fine tuned. A bomb could explode right next to her, and as long as the TV was still operational, she wouldn't notice. She woke me up in the mornings with her sweet voice, and talk of her special powers. By the way, she will be getting another special power on her birthday. Stay tuned. Then there's little Baby Gravy. She is a super sleeper. When Krys picked me up, she was sleeping and proceeded to sleep for another 3 hours. I threatened to pinch her so I could play with her, but Krys said no. Stupid Krys.

sofia costume

gravy

Our friend from high school, Melissa Rebori, stopped by with her son, Blake. Stay longer next time, chica!

missy rebort

Gravy's first coo!

No comments: