Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You know you're back to work when...

You have to Fed Ex birthday cards.  Now, it wasn't that I didn't buy the card.  In fact, I took it to Arizona with me last week and it rode in my bag.  It started in Las Vegas, flew to Phoenix, drove to Tucson, Yuma, and Payson, and then flew back to Las Vegas where it rode around for another 3 days until it finally ended up at the USPS yesterday where it was sent Express Mail.  Can someone please tell me why I couldn't put the thing in the mail?

Anyway, Happy Birthday Vicki.

Oh, and Cassidy, yours just went snail mail since I already missed it.  Sorry about that.

If someone is looking for a gift for me for Christmas, I would like a calendar with everyone's birthdays already filled out and a reminder a week prior to get the card and get it in the mail.  In fact, someone should start a service where I could just buy a bunch of cards, sign them, and someone else could mail them for me ON TIME.  That would be awesome!  Then if you didn't get your card on time, I would have someone else to blame other than myself.

Let's get this out of the way now for the rest of the year until I get my calendar and/or birthday card service.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE.  I HOPE YOUR SPECIAL DAY IS FILLED WITH HAPPINESS AND YOU GET TO SHARE IT WITH THOSE YOU LOVE. 

Done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallmark offers that service - you give them the names and dates and they pick the cards, signs them (add a note if you like) and mails them - on time even! Of course you pay for it but they do it.

Anonymous said...

I recall a time when you wrote and read aloud kind words if not tall-tales for your friends for their birthdays. I, ...yes, I... was the Rising Star. And was praised for squat dancing among other talents. I don't understand why you don't have the time to give us...or me...your full attention.

Oh, yeah, Happy Birthday. October..............right?