Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This is the letter I received from Taylor today:

Dear Momma,

Good morning!  Happy Mother's Day!  When are they going to make a kid's day?  Nevermind.  Thank you for giving birth to me.  I love life.  I've really never thanked you about that.

Also, I just wanted you to know how proud of I am of you for doing triathlons.  I go to school and brag all the time about having a tri-athlete as a mom.  I've very happy about the amount of money Team in Training raises for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.  Just think of all the people you've helped.

Momma, thanks for getting me to do Seussical Jr.  If you hadn't been there, I wouldn't be a bird girl, and that would stink.  Thank you for being there for me and pushing me along (Literally).  Just kidding.

Love,

Sugarfoot (aka)

Taylor Mae

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that child! You are a terrific mother! Happy Mother's Day! Lori

Anonymous said...

OMG melissa, she is so sweet! by the way, I am proud of you for being a triathalete too! Ginny