Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Could my life be any more boring?

I'm not complaining about my boring life, but it's hard to write a blog when there is nothing going on.  My pool heater pump broke. See how exciting?  I was thinking about washing the exterior windows since it was hard to see out of them, but found someone else to do it.  Even more excitement...

I know you guys are sick of triathlon talk but I think that is where my head is at the moment.  I have another one on Saturday.  This one is not as well organized as the one a couple of weeks ago, but it is at a fancy resort.  My plan was to take the kids out of school on Friday and go to the resort and let them play in the pools and the beach.  I know, a beach in Las Vegas is creepy.  You should have to swim in it.  Big ew.  However, work always gets in the way and I have this big meeting on Friday afternoon that is completely ruining my pool plans.  We will get there eventually.  I have to check in my bike, etc.  The kids are looking forward to it, so I will try to carbo load by the pool.  Hmmmm, eating a bunch of carbs in my swimsuit.  Something not computing here.

Krys, Ginny, Fred, and Jaye are also coming in this weekend.  Not the greatest timing with the tri but it will be great to see everyone and we have a pool day scheduled on Sunday.  What a great way to spend Mother's Day. 

Will do another recap of the race on Saturday.  I know you are thrilled.  Your life can't possibly be as boring as mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, some exciting events in my life recently:
1) At Sofia's 4th indoor swimming birthday party Fri. night, we had a Caddyshack moment with 'doody' floating--Ewww.
2) In my basement with the 3 kittens that are left, Sofia discovered a half eaten bunny (yes a real one) in the kittens box last night---Ewww!
3) Sofia asked me today while shopping at the Legends, "Why is that boy and the other boy holding hands"? --What is your answer?
4) Sofia asked, "When will the 'Good Old Days' be here?" Again, you figure out how to answer.
5) Best for last--Going to LV to hang with my 3 best friends this weekend with no kids!--Krys

Anonymous said...

Melissa, have a great time with your family and friends. Have a great Mother's Day.