Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tastes like chicken

This is a picture of Nick's 13th Birthday.  He was just 2 years old yesterday, right?  So, if he is really 13, that makes me....older than I think I am.

nick 13th

So, Nick is a pretty good looking kid but so are most of the kids in his class.  I just went through my middle school yearbook and didn't see any of the boys or girls that looked that good (Yes, I still have my middle school yearbook).  Where are the mullets?  Where is the blue eye shadow?  Where is the big hair? WHERE ARE THE SPERRY TOPSIDERS? 

You know, they say that it is the hormones they inject in chicken that makes the kids develop faster.  Is that the same thing that makes them all look like they could have a recurring role on The Hills?  Is it too late to get in on that?  I like chicken.

No comments: